Your Home SOLD, Guaranteed!
How to sell your home without becoming homeless
Join Tiffany Fykes in this virtual workshop to set yourself up for success and sell for top dollar in this competitive market!
Get Tiffany’s top tips on selling
Current market updates
- Top 1% of all Middle Tennessee Listing Realtors
- Top 1% of Keller Williams Agents across the country
- On average, our clients make 2% more than other agents
- We sell homes 2 weeks faster than 90% of other Nashville area Agents
- 2017 Mary Catherine Strobel Corporate Volunteerism Award Winner
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does FYKES Realty Group actually buy my House?
A. YES! We will buy your house, or we will offer it to one of our outside investors for the same Guaranteed Sale price that was agreed upon.
Q. How Does it Work?
A. When you hire us with the Guaranteed Sale Program, you will know how much we guarantee to buy your home for and when, if it does not sell within the agreed-upon timeframe.*
Q. Is there a catch?
A. NO! It’s very simple…We will present you with the price and terms of the Guaranteed Sale Agreement before asking you to sign anything.
Q. What if I change my mind?
A. Not a problem! With our Easy Out agreement, you can cancel at any time.
* The purchase price shall be up to 90% of the appraised value. The appraiser will be selected by FYKES Realty Group. Approval subject to acceptable property condition, location, absorption rate, and days on market of comparable homes in the area. Approval for properties over $300,000 shall be considered on a case-by-case basis only. Seller(s) agree(s) to list the property for a minimum of 120 days with FYKES Realty Group at the guaranteed sale price and pay the agreed-upon commission at closing. There is no obligation to participate in this program when hiring FYKES Realty Group to sell your home.